Wednesday 6 June 2012

Jubilee Celebrations!

This weekend has been a long but lovely one. My Jubilee celebrations began on Thursday, when I travelled home from University to see the family. Friday was spent visiting galleries, studios and the Worcester Arts Workshop, due to the fact that the Arts Trail happened to fall on the same weekend as the Jubilee. Saw some lovely work, which left me feeling inspired (I may actually do a post on some of my favourite 'recent finds'). However, I've been a busy bee and haven't have much time for 'work' stuff. Food seemed to play a rather large part in my time at home (as it always does when there are parties to attend!) and I definitely over-did it with the sugar. Here are some of my favourite Jubilee-themed photos, from boyfriend time, to family time and the village fete, too!... (Diana pictures still to come.) 

They were going to be Red, White and Blue.. 2 out of 3 isn't bad!


Morning snakes and ladders fun.

3 types of cake in one bowl? Only at a village fete...

Love the retro print on this chair.


I love the way that even condiments have been adapted to suit the party mood! (Although I hate hate HATE Marmite.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment