Tuesday 15 May 2012

Abbey Park.

After 3 weeks apart, it was lovely to see the boyfriend this weekend when he came to visit. His trip pretty much consisted of food, food and more food, but we did manage to squeeze in a trip to one of Leicester's parks (complete with picnic, of course) inbetween. Abbey Park was beautiful, and seeing as my current project is Woodland, it helped that I could take some lovely photos. Diana snaps will be posted once I've finished the film, but here are some of my favourite digi ones...


P.S. I realise that ladybirds seem to be taking over here, there was a pot plant FULL of them and it was just too pretty to ignore. Enjoy!





This may not be the best photo 'technically', but my boyfriend sure was proud of himself for capturing the ladybird like that! Cute.









No comments:

Post a Comment